SAINT MARY’S UNIVERSITY ONLINE
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
Saint Mary's University's long history of innovation in education continues with the launch of our new iPad® application, allowing for learning on the go. Our commitment to our Lasallian Catholic tradition of continuous learning, ethics and advancing the common good also endures. Through our online programs, we work hard to encourage students to become thoughtful professionals and ethical leaders. Programs are offered at locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin as well as online.
Take the Classroom With You
Discover a revolutionary mobile learning app that puts classes at your fingertips. As a student in our online programs, you will receive an iPad loaded with our learning platform and productivity apps to use during the duration of the program.
- Seamlessly access your course materials
- Keep up with classmates and faculty wherever you are
- Develop mobile technology skills employers value
Gain a practical, career-focused master's education in a supportive, student-oriented online environment. Find out more about Saint Mary's University and its history of educational innovation.
Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
Get Ready to Lead
The online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota will help you become a leader or administrator in early childhood, K-12, higher education or a corporate training environment. With the skills and training you’ll gain in this innovative degree program, you'll be ready to pursue a leadership career that exceeds your expectations and fulfills your most important goals.
Discover the benefits of earning an online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership from Saint Mary’s:
- Receive top leadership training customized for educational administrators, community leaders and corporate trainers
- Learn to harness the power of diversity in schools and in the workplace
- Master strategies of positive change to create a legacy of efficiency and effectiveness
- Explore intense ethical questions and understand new laws to help you lead your team
Master of Arts in Special Education
More learners with special needs are learning in mainstream classrooms today than ever before. That is why the online Master of Arts in Special Education from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is a flexible and affordable degree that can help classroom educators enhance their own careers and improve the lives of all learners.
What to expect with a Saint Mary's online Master of Arts in Special Education:
- Create a more inclusive classroom environment for learners of all ability levels
- Get an accredited master’s degree from a top-rated university at an affordable price
- Earn a Learning Disabled or Emotional/Behavioral Disordered teaching license that is reciprocal with most states – the Saint Mary’s team can help you understand the transfer requirements for your state
- Become an authority on Special Education strategies and research at your school
- Understand the unique needs of students with learning disabilities, autism and other exceptionalities
- Gain greater career flexibility and potentially more pay with a master’s degree
- Learn anytime, anywhere on the Web or with Saint Mary's innovative iPad app and no-charge iPad for all online students
- Learn with the latest mobile technology that is revolutionizing the special education profession
"Every individual is an exception to the rule." – Carl Jung
Special Education is not just for Special Education Teachers anymore. Through the online Master of Arts in Special Education at Saint Mary's, you will study the latest research and use the most advanced assistive technology to uncover ways to help learners across ability levels reach their full potential.
Due to state licensure requirements, we are only accepting students from the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin for this program.
Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology
Integrating technological insights and groundbreaking research, the M.Ed. in Learning Design and Technology program redefines what constitutes teaching by exploring the way people learn. Educators are transformed into master teachers, ready to connect with today’s diverse learners.
Benefit from our:
- Innovative Curriculum: Designed by leaders in education in partnership with representatives from leading companies in the technology industry
- Applied Learning Experience: Goes beyond theory to help you discover new ways to educate and inspire your students
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, http://www.hlcommission.org/.
The school is nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report, Princeton Review, and Forbes.