About Abilene Christian University
Abilene Christian University is a private, non-profit university offering 13 online graduate degree programs for working professionals ready to advance their careers or change them altogether. Located physically on a 262-acre campus 150 miles west of Dallas and online anywhere, ACU has been a committed, positive and transformative force for Christian educational and spiritual growth through undergraduate and graduate studies since 1906.
Christian is more than part of our name
A nationally recognized leader in Christian higher education, we’re on a mission to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world. Maybe that’s why ACU currently enrolls over 4,500 future leaders in graduate and undergraduate programs online and on campus through eight separate colleges. And why, of our 250+ full-time faculty members, over 90 percent hold terminal degrees in their areas of specialization.
Count on ACU for …
• A commitment to providing an exceptional learning experience
• Accredited, career-advancing degree and certificate programs
• Instructors with the experience and expertise to help you excel
ACU online graduate students can expect …
• One-class-at-a-time schedule … smaller class sizes … more personalized attention
• FA advisors who will help you find the means to achieve your educational goals
• Instruction that includes vocational formation – helping students find purpose to their studies and work
• The convenience of pursuing your degree on your time, on your terms
• Master’s, doctoral, and certificate programs in business, education, healthcare, theology and mental health
• An advanced degree well-regarded by employers
Abilene Christian University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees.